These are course-workshop where students learn the most innovative and efficient teaching methods that Hispania’s teachers follow. These strategies are favourably received not only by ELE students, but also by Linguistic professionals.
The Pedagogicall System is based on learning through interaction, it is never just a theoretical course. The classes are focused on conversation, and student participation is essential. When the students of the Course for Learning how to be a Spanish Teacher finish the practical module in class, they have to put the learned knowledge into practice by teaching to ELE students under the supervision of one of Hispania’s teachers.
The courses are divided in 3 Levels that correspond with the levels A, B, and C from the Marco Comun de referencia europeo. The course has 2 different formats:
- Intensive Plus: it has a 2 week duration for each level, with 20 hours of lessons a week (4 hours from Monday to Friday). Students can take one, two or the three Levels (A, B, and C) depending on their preferences.
- Extensive: it has a 10 week duration (/per level), with 4 hours of lessons a week. In this course all three Levels are given (A, B, and C).
Course subjects and objectives
- Teaching grammar in levels A, B, and C.
- Teaching vocabulary in levels A, B, and C.
- Written comprehension and expression in levels A, B, and C.
- Class games.
Types of courses according to weekly attendance
|COURSE||HOURS PER WEEK||CLASS ATTENDANCE||DURATION|
|Extensive||4||2 days per week||10 weeks each lesson|
|Intensive Plus||20||5 days per week|
(2 classes per day)
|2 weeks each lesson|