Our school offers a wide range of extracurricular activities, both cultural and recreational.
It is an opportunity for knowing the cultural richness of Valencia and its surroundings, as well as the most tourist attractions. Specially in Summer, we also go on trips to other cities in Spain, like Madrid, Barcelona or Mallorca.
Our activity program is also a way of making friends with other Hispania students that aren't classmates, and also a way of having fun and unforgettable moments.
Some of the most frequent activities are:
- Salsa and Flamenco lessons.
- Tour guided in the city of Valencia.
- Football and volleyball matches.
- Lessons in Spanish cookery.
- Visits to the city's museums.
- Attendance to plays, concerts and regional dances.
- Attendance to popular celebrations in towns surrounding Valencia.
- International dinners.
- School parties (Christmas and D.E.L.E. End of class, among others)
The most common excursions are:
- Visit to the Calpe beach.
- Visit to Morella.
- Excursion to Aquarama.
- Weekend trips to Madrid, Barcelona and Mallorca.